Below are records and personal bests that have been achieved during the 2019 season.
- Farhaad Ali made club debut for the 2nds at home to Olton and West Warwicks.
- Gurpal Dahele first Saturday 1st XI five wickets haul with 5/43 at Bedworth.
- Scott Davis made club debut for the 2nds at home to Weoley Hill.
- Craig Bissett (112) and Martin Finnemore (51) shared a 2nd X1 3rd wicket record stand of 173* at home to Weoley Hill by passing the 166 between Tom Neary and Nathan Reynolds at Knowle and Dorridge on 23 April 2011.
- Nathan Reynolds recorded his maiden 1st X1 and home century with 108 against Coftonians which exceeded his best of 106 at Knowle and Dorridge in April 2011.
- Gurpal Dahele hit his maiden 1st X1 fifty, 58 against Coftonians, in his 112th innings.
- Rugby 1st XI were dismissed for their lowest innings score (54) at Brick Kiln Lane, previously 101 all out on 10th July 1999.
- Nathan Boyce (8*) reached 5000 club runs with his first run at home to Rugby , becoming the 28th player to do so.
- Gurpal Dahele claimed two wickets against Rugby the first of which was his 200th 1st XI wicket, the 22nd player to achieve the feat.
- Toby Kerswell made his club debut against Rugby.
- Alex Roslyn claimed his 150th catch for the 1st XI at home to Rugby when holding onto a chance from Henry Wilkins off the bowling of James Roslyn, becoming the 5th player to do so.
- Dean Johnson and Martin Finnemore shared a 3rd XI record partnership of 31 for the 10th wicket at home to Knowle Village, previously 16 between Martyn Cox and Dan Cave against Solihull Blossomfield on 25th May 2013.
- Amaan Yousuf made his club debut for the 3rds at home to Knowle Village.
- Toby Kerswell passed fifty in his first innings for the club at home to Coombs Wood.
- Matt Singleton hit an unbeaten 48 against Coombs Wood to register his highest score for the 1st XI.
- Amaan Yousuf made his 1st XI debut against Coombs Wood and claimed his maiden wicket.
- Emma Nobes made her club debut for the 2nd XI at Coombs Wood.
- Nathan Reynolds first wicket of the day (2/33) was his 200th for the club, becoming the 39th player to achieve the feat.
- Jon Stanley (83) surpassed James Roslyn (72 – 20th May 2018) as highest individual score for the 1sts at Sutton Coldfield.
- Gary Edwards 43* at home to Old Eds Wilclare produced his highest score for the 3rd XI, previously 36.
- Syed Hussain made his club debut for the 2nd XI at home to Marston Green.
- Niraj Odedra returned his best bowling figures of 4/16 at home to Marston Green.
- Mustafa Ali (11-6-8-1) recorded the second most economical 11 overs bowling spell for the 2nd XI behind the 11-7-7-4 by Pete Masters at Lapworth on 26 April 1975.
- Dean Johnson (40) equalled Paul Tisdell (19 May 2018) for the highest score made for the 3rds away at Bridge Trust.
- Michael Edwards seventh half century (65* for the 1sts at home to Bablake) proved lucky for him as he passed his previous highest score (63) for the club.
- Harry Clements 3/38 claimed his best bowling figures for the 2nds at Weoley Hill.
- Jon Stanley (72) against Stratford passed 7000 1st X1 runs when reaching 14 and in so doing became the 7th batsmen to reach that figure after Kevin Bissett, Rod Jennings, Alex Roslyn, Wally Stokes, Alan Swift, and Dave Winter. It was also the 50th occasion that he has reached fifty or more (4 centuries 46 fifties).
- The match at Stratford was the first between our Clubs and thus Jon Stanley recorded the highest score against them.
- Giles Clements unbeaten 101 for the 2nds at home to Solihull Blossomfield eclipsed the 67 made by John Morrison on 22 April 2007.
- John Stanley 65 not out recorded the highest score for the 3rd XI at home to Aston Manor.
- In the 3rd X1 fixture with Aston Manor there was a 54 years age gap between Municipal players Paul Gennoe and Daanish Mehmood.
- June 1st – Danyal Mehmood scored his maiden hundred for the club with an unbeaten 109 against Moseley Ashfield and in the process shared with John Stanley a 3rd XI record partnership of 162 for the 3rd wicket, previously 124 between Paul Tisdell and Tom Blake against Knowle Village on 24 June 2017.
- June 2nd – Mustafa Ali (96no) eclipsed the 66 notched by Nathan Boyce on 7th July 2018 as highest individual score by a 1st XI batsman at Kings Heath.
- June 8th – George Gray (38 at Streetly) passed 3000 1st XI and 4000 club runs.
- June 9th – Toby Kerswell recorded a maiden century in compiling 106 at Redditch for the 2nd XI and alongside Amjad Aziz (67*) shared a record opening stand of 193 (previously 184 between Jim Orsler and Paul Tisdell against Knowle Village 1 September 2013).
- June 9th – During the Redditch innings Navdeep Jutla 3/20 recorded his best bowling figures for the club.
- June 22nd – Martyn Cox 4/31 produced the best bowling figures for the 2nd XI at Wilnecote, previously 3/5 by Jim Sollis on 3 August 1975.
- June 23rd – Amjad Aziz recorded the first instance of a 99 not out in the 2nds match against Westheathians – Rod Jennings recorded the first 99 against Flavells on 6 September 1975.
- June 30th – Prahlad Kutty recorded a personal best of 27 and Daanyal Mehmood made his 1st XI debut both at Coombs Wood.
- July 6th – Jon Stanley (37) upon reaching 28 against Bedworth attained 8000 club runs becoming the twelfth player to do so.
- July 21st – Amaan Yousaf (49*) hit his highest score for the club at Bablake.
- July 21st – Josh Bailey made his club debut for the 1sts at Bablake and Nabeel Ali debuted for the 2nds at home to Weoley Hill.
- July 28th – Prahlad Kutty (with a personal best of 31) and Nathan Reynolds shared a 2nd XI 9th wicket record partnership of 68 away at Alvechurch & Hopwood surpassing the 66* between Matt Beaven and Colin Watt at Lye on 20 June 1993.
- August 24th – John Stanley claimed 7/6, his best figures for the club, in the match at Leamington Khalsa and, in the process, became the 13th player to claim seven wickets or better in an innings for the 2nd XI.
- August 24th – David Acton and John Stanley provided the fifth instance of two bowlers bowling unchanged through a completed innings for the 2nd XI as Leamington Khalsa were dismissed for 24. Having already posted 264/9 Municipal achieved a record winning margin of 240 runs.
- August 31st – The 1st XI played at Coventry and North Warwickshire for the first time with Jon Stanley top scoring with 18 and Nathan Reynolds claiming 3/19.
- August 31st – Lee Gorton (52) made the first half century for the seconds against Bulkington.
- August 31st – In the 3rd XI Paul Tisdell carried his bat at home to Lyndworth, the third time he has accomplished the feat.
- September 1st – Gurpal Dahele (93), for the second time this season, recorded his highest score for the Club in a one run defeat at Attock. It was also the highest individual score for Municipal against Attock, surpassing the unbeaten 74 made by Steve Mockler on 23 June 2019.
- September 7th – Giles Clements unbeaten 92 against Wilnecote took his 2nd XI aggregate to 725 runs at an average of 80.55 which is the seventh highest aggregate in a season and the highest average (previously Jim Orsler 774 runs at 77.40 in 2013) for anyone scoring 600+ runs. Dave Lidsey 891 runs at 37.13 in 1971 is the top aggregate.
- September 7th – John Stanley claimed a hat-trick when picking up 3/30 for the 2nds at home to Wilnecote.
- September 14th – Daanish Mehmood and Jason Wright each made their Saturday League 2nd XI debut in a 2 wicket success at Water Orton.
- September 14th – Martyn Cox 4/44 recorded the best figures for the 2nd XI away against Water Orton eclipsing the 4/51 taken by Len Lidsey on 13 August 1972.